Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 
Yesterday I sat in the upstairs room, covering a pinata with tissue paper, listening to Bob Dylan, and letting my mind wander. The free assocation went like this:

Bob Dylan-The 60s-Johnny Cash-Vietnam War-Watergate-Mom´s 8mm film of DC-Mom and Dad-Mexico-Korea-summer-tattoos-older brother-Oregon-nieces-skype-new macbook-lots of money-adulthood-growing up-my childhood... and so forth.

And then I started to cry.

standing on the edge of me i´m standing on the edge of me. standing on the edge of me, standing on the edge. standing on the edge of everything i´ve never been before and now i´m standing on the edge of me, standing on the edge... i´m on fire.

Comments:
Keep up the good work » »
  |
This is very interesting site... Pharma online didrex phatmacy Bextra heart attack lawyer Save ordering phendimetrazine valium Catalog for logo tshirts bontril gambling domain baseball fantasy batteries
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:01 AM
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?