Monday, May 29, 2006

 
Packing up and moving is hard when you don´t really have a certain place to move to. I moved out of Tabor House, and it was a big mess, and very frustrating. Where in years past I have moved out of campus housing and into my parents´ house, I couldn´t do that this time. I had to decide, while packing, what stuff goes into some kind of permanent storage, what stuff I want later on this summer, and what things I would take to Mexico.

So I tried to pack storage stuff first, and did fairly well. Then I packed summer stuff and I was proud of myself. And then I began to pack everything else and take it when me to Mexico, except I have ended up in Mexico with things that I have no use for in Mexico. This includes my big map of Portland, pantyhose I never use, my rain jacket, and, the funniest thing, my diploma, honor cord, and tassel from graduation. Someone will ask ¨why did you bring those to Mexico?¨ Why? Because everything else was packed up and I needed to put it somewhere... so I brought it with me to Mexico.

And in my rush to pack in about 2 days I left some things behind for my poor roommates to stare and and wonder what to do with, and try to ignore. This includes my accordion and accordion music, a winter coat, some crap downstairs, my coat in the closet, posters, furniture I didn´t know what to do with, and furniture I didn´t sell.

boo. things I have to deal with when I get back.

Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
  |
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?