Saturday, January 28, 2006

 
I thought I knew all the places in the world I wanted to visit. I thought for sure that I knew which places I had no desire to visit.

I watched some cheesy game show about answering trivia questions in a cab in NYC and now I really want to go there.

For some reason the biking paradigm in Holland and their lifestyle really interests me.

After hearing 5th graders give speeches about Europeans coming to the new world I now want to visit all of the Atlantic seaboard, especially Roanoke Island.

In other news I wish people would get over the fact that it rains in Oregon. Yes, it rains. It rains a lot. That's why our part of the country is so green and beautiful. Stop complaining. I'm sick of all this stupid talk of "all the horrible rain". Did you think this was Southern California?


in other, other news I get to see my girls this weekend. We shall drive through much, much new snow to Southern Oregon, spend one night, drop off my dad, and my mother and I shall drive back the next day in much, much new snow. I'm terribly afraid, but if I shall die, I will have died having just seen my beautiful nieces. Praise Jehovah.

the end.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?