Friday, December 16, 2005

 
ooo i've about had it. i'm nearly rear ending cars, i let john scratch my face today because i wasn't paying attention, and i can't think of anything else but this. i hate it when this happens.

'get off your ass before you go'-mOs.


something completely different: I was beginning to get money in the bank from working this last week, building up something there, and i accidentally broke my glasses (ha- like i'd do it on purpose). So i got to take a nice trip to the optical center at Freddy's and buy new glasses. Luckily I am bargain shopper and they were having some great deals, but 195 bucks later and i'm getting new glasses. As much as I wanted new glasses, I really couldn't afford them now. Starflyer, I know 20 dollars bills won't do much, but right now I could use some.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?