Friday, December 23, 2005

 
nothing irks me more than when people talk crap about my dad. I'm sorry you've made your campus house into a shithole, but my dad's job is to make residences livable for the next people. That means he has to inspect your house. If there's anyone to blame for what you've done to your house, it's yourself. You're an imbecile if you think that the school has money to fix the shit you've done to the place. paying to rent a campus house is like paying to rent off campus, and I don't think you'd treat an off campus house the way you treat the one you live in now. Welcome to the real world, where you have to pay for your mistakes.

and people wonder why my dad is retiring early and heading to mexico. I can't say I blame him, and I'm ready to be done with the place as well. Maybe i'm sick of the people at my school, or maybe I'm sick of my peers in general, who act like the only person that matters in the world is self.

Comments:
Why would anyone even talk crap about such a loving and caring man. He almost started crying the last time I talked to him...I'm going to miss him. Why did he almost start to cry...you'll have to ask him.

em
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?