Friday, December 23, 2005

 
I ran around with my mom today doing errands. Well, mostly errands. She took me by the Salvation Army just to see a couch she thought was so cute. I ended up buying a pair of much needed jeans for 3.50. I was going to buy new ones before new glasses wiped my checking account out, so that was really a relief since I've been wearing the same jeans day in and day out. We went to lunch at a nicer place my grandma used to take me when I was young- we met my dad, grandma, aunt and uncle there. It was really unimpressive for everyone. I had a veggie sandwich that was so bland it made me wish I was Quiznos or something. Guh, it was bad.

so here are some random pictures. New glasses:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

playing the accordion at Thanksgiving. the niece is in awe, i'm sure.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


here's where I get my sense of humor from: my mother. She says "stand in front of this because it's cute, and it's funny for you to stand in front of it". Okay mom. Then i try to act like she's stupid but realize I'd do the same exact thing to my friends.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?