Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 
Sometimes you just can't talk to anybody about anything. Not that they wouldn't care, or that what you want to talk about is bad, but that it's just not fitting to talk to people. It's all so intertwined and involves everyone, and I'm not about being honest with anyone right now. Underneath I'm pissed at everyone. Including God.

It's almost as if I can feel everything just eating away at my brain. It has no place to run, so it creeps inside and hides. and perhaps it rots.








my world is falling apart

Comments:
hey. I know we are not always into talking about our feelings around here. But that doesn't mean we never can. So if you need to, maybe we should. I don't know exactly what's on your mind since you seem to be keeping it purposefully vague, but sometimes I feel like I might be going through my own version of some of the things you're going through. Maybe we should compare notes. If you want.
Just don't forget that you have friends.
  |
I'm glad that you have friends that love you Meghan and that care soo much about you. I think thats why God gave us friends.
-Evonne
  |
michelle- I have no idea who you are, and I'm scared that i should feel guilty that I don't know who you are.

One of these next few days I'll spill a little more. I'm continually frustrated right now, but also very happy at the same time. This just isn't how I thought my life would turn out.
# posted by Blogger Meghan : 11:35 PM
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?