Friday, September 30, 2005

 
It's officially fall. You want to know how I can make that sort of pronouncement? Because last night I was driving to a job and drove down one of those two-laned winding roads, surrounded by trees turning color. Not only were they turning colors but there were leaves strewn across the road, very sparsely, and I sighed and smiled.... then it rained ALL day today.

Do you know the kind of vision teachers have to have? Scanning vision. That kind. Scanning the playground or classroom, while dealing with one student, to make sure that all the others are not killing each other.

As much as I love the rain, fire drills in it are not fun. I decided it was really time to own a raincoat of some sort. With all my working this week I thought maybe I could afford to buy myself one. But then I remembered I have to pay to take a teacher licensure test (200 dollars), and I owe my parents about 500. This girl's deep in trouble.

I have been so tired and busy lately. I wish I could wake up and have the next week just be over. I'm up early every morning, running around to get things done, and I feel like I'm slowly killing myself.

I wish I could figure things out.

Comments:
Eww...Eww...Eww...I hate the RAIN! Make it go away! lol..hahaahah. I heard that last Friday we had about a months worth of rain! Crazy eh?! At least thats what the news said, I think?

I hope you get all of your money issues sorted out..and that you get a nice jacket!! Those are nice to have!!

~EM
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?