Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 
Today was invigorating. The weather was so nice and cool. It hasn't rained in SO long, and it's just been sunny and hot day after day, which really wears on me. But not today! Stephanie and I got up to go running and it even started misting on us. It was so nice and cool I wore my new doc marten boots (garage sale=8 bucks!). We went to Target for school supplies (boo!) and went to look for running shoes but didn't find any we wanted (yay and boo). You know, it really is sad when "cool" is 78 degrees for a high. Well, no matter, it will be back to whining and complaining Friday and Saturday when it's 90 and 93 respectively.

Tonight, however, I am bored. It's sad when you really want to be working instead of sitting at home. But I think about it and I have no projects to do, the book I have to read is interesting, but not as interesting as the last one, and I need money.

Joy Electric is addicting.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?