Monday, August 15, 2005

 
So I figured it was finally time to show the new haircut. I actually got it done at the end of March but it wasn't exactly what I wanted, so I had my hairdresser redo it in May. This picture was taken about a week before I got it trimmed in the middle of July. I refer to it as my reverse mullet (business in the back, party in the front). At tomfest I think one of the boys referred to it as a "tellum" after me telling him about the reverse mullet. So lo and behold: my tellum. (that one long piece in the back is just a stray. My bad habit now is running my fingers through my hair).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And these are pictures of my beloved Hannah. First at Omsi with the Portland skyline and Marquam (i believe) bridge in the background. Second is one I just took. It's hard to get a picture of her without her cheesing it up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My brother is back from basic training today. My sister in law found out this week that the new baby will also be a girl!! It seems very odd that there will be a new addition because Hannah has taken up so much of our attention and love.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?