Thursday, July 14, 2005

 
Stephanie and I started running. Yeah. Running. It's been interesting. Hopefully we'll be able to stick to it. I have absolutely no problems with getting up early, which is usually a downfall for others, but I think we're going to be just fine. Perhaps I shall keep you all updated- isn't that exciting?

For anyone who reads this who normally talks to me on AIM- i'm not ignoring you. I can't get on the internet with my computer anymore, and so I am using Natalie's computer- she is being so gracious as to let us check email (and me my message boards). Let's all give appreciation to Natalie- Holla! So yes. She doesn't have AIM on her computer, which is fine, but there are some of you I miss talking to. Never hesitate to email (though maybe i should email as well?).

Stephanie and I went to the central library the other day and picked up some fun videos. Our county's library doesn't do popular movies, only informational videos from PBS and other educational sources. So! we picked up two Lonely Planet videos about different countries (argentina and chile, i think), a PBS special about the Jubilee singers, and a documentary about Patrice Lumumba. Oooo. We haven't gotten around to watching any yet, but we shall soon.

Last night we watched the two-hour season premiere of Brat Camp on ABC. Admittedly it's a horrible name for the show, but incredibly intriguing. 9 kids with some pretty serious issues are dropped off in Central Oregon (hurrah!) at a wilderness therapy group and have to be there at least 40 days. ooo. It's so interesting to me because I've been on a hiking/outdoors/find your inner being things so I know a little of what it's like- although we were only gone 6 days. Stephanie and I decided it makes us want to go camping, which we've decided we must do this summer, and we really want to sleep in a huge teepee like they have. Camille- i think you'd be great at being a counselor like that.. and i'd pay money to see you rough it in the outdoors!

Comments:
You wrote about Brat Camp in your blog too????

This is really creepy sometimes. Anyways.

Ha! You'd pay money eh? Well, groovy. :-D
  |
not true about popular movies being unavailable - how do you think I got my hands on such hot picks as "Happy, Texas," "Rushmore," "Harold and Maude," "Dogma," and, let's not forget, "The Broken Hearts Club"? Yes folks, that's the power of the public library.
  |
um. I know YOUR town's library has popular movies, but the county library here in town doesn't.
# posted by Blogger Meghan : 8:24 AM
  |
no. i am talking about here in town. fo shizzle.
# posted by Blogger Natalie : 11:28 PM
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?