Saturday, July 16, 2005

 
"I mean, sometimes when I eat your cookies I want to make out with you. And then eat more cookies"- Natalie.

What does it take to get a guy to notice you? I mean, let's face it. I'm not the smartest girl, but I'm college educated, I know about world issues, I read. And, well, I think I'm pretty funny. But I don't dress like my peers, and I don't do outrageous things like my peers. I'm not up on current trends in fashion. Well, I am in the know about them, I just don't partake. But seriously- is it not enough to be involved, have hobbies, have a sense of humor? What does it take? I refuse to change who I am- get all dolled up just to catch a man, or go out of my way to flirt with a guy.

"I just think that anyone one of us would be so happy to have a boyfriend, that we'd be great girlfriends. Just out of sheer gratitude."-Natalie

so let's check off my high points:
-i'm okay in the brain area
-i make funny jokes
-i know this is sexist, but i like boy things like sports and cars. find me a boy who will want to refurbish old cars with me.
-i make damn good cookies!
-i'm cool

so there you have it.

Comments:
What about your down points Meg? I wouldnt want to go out with someone that only talked about all of the good things they are, or like to do. I dont think you or anyone should dress or change the way they are to get a guy/girl to notice them. Just be yourself! and if someone doesnt like who or what you are then they arent worth your time.
  |
Oh Lord, do I have some down points. But honestly, I get sick of people who are negative and down about themselves. I could go on about things I hate about myself, but isn't that incredibly boring, repetitive, and overdone? Well, maybe it's just boring, repetitive and overdone to talk about myself at all.
  |
No. I think it's not good when people are always saying negative things about themselves. It kind of makes me sad though, especially if I dont think they are really all that bad. I was mainly just talking about the blog that I commented on, you know just in case some guy came upon this and thought that you sounded like a pretty cool chick. Anyways, those were just my opinions and those dont really count as much. I like it when you talk about yourself because it helps me understand you! ;)
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:46 PM
  |
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?