Sunday, July 10, 2005

 
Also: it has finally happened. After years of knowing who they were, seeing them play live, buying a cd, having mix tapes listened for me I finally know the goodness of Starflyer59. My told me to buy "Gold" back when i was.. in junior high? I couldn't take it at the time... I was still into Dc Talk. I saw them play my freshman year of college. I just never got into it.

And then I bought Talking Voice vs. Singing Voice on a whim. And even then I wasn't too into it. But a couple weeks ago I finally really listened in the car, while driving somewhere and it hit me. I have finally arrived into loving Starflyer59.

Which just makes you pissed because now I know that I've wasted all this time not collecting their discography. It's gonna be a long haul for one like me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?