Monday, May 02, 2005

 
I have really small ankles. And really small wrists. Somehow my body ended up with these small things and I'm not quite sure how it happened. However, I'm going to play along with it as I just bought some really awesome cropped pants at the Goodwill. They're just short enough that you can see my ankles. And they're just really awesome pants.

Someone should email the code that i need to fix my blog- the whole template... or maybe.. I don't know. I just don't know how to fix it.

OH! And Natalie reminded me that I also read "Devil in the Details" by Jennifer Traig. It was hilarious, about her childhood, growing up with OCD and trying to be an orthodox Jew. You should all read it for a rolicking (?) good time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?