Saturday, April 30, 2005

 
You have to love grandmas.

Two weeks ago I had to take my other grandma (the one I hardly ever see) to the store, so we climbed into my car and I said "Sorry grandma, this isn't the nicest car around." And she said "It looks nice to me!" and I said "well, it's twenty-five years old" and grandma replied "it looks new!" So i love her.

And then yesterday I went to pick up my other grandma and she got into my car while I waited to shut her door. I took a look at her socks and said "Grandma! You have Hello, Kitty! On your socks!" She said "well, yeah, I do" and I just could not stop laughing. She said she's had them forever and thinks maybe she was going to give them to a granddaughter but forgot. So now she's wearing them. Hilarious.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?