Friday, April 22, 2005

 
So my brother enlisted in the Air National Guard. He has three weeks of basic training in Texas, and then five MONTHS of more training. You know what this means? My next niece or nephew is going to be born in Texas. Aye yi yi. Color me pissed. Rinda even had a dream that she had twin boys.. which could be a possibility because she comes from a family of twins.

Anyway, the weekend was great. My niece stills says "holla!" and "bling" (she got more bling for her birthday). She actually says a ton of things now, she's a little talker. She's funny cause she asks about things and gets an incredibly puzzled look on her face and asks her question. Like "Meghan choo choo train?" or "Meghan's?" she's very possessive about things right now, she always needs to know what belongs to who. She's so smart, my little Hannah. She knows the difference between her dad's Land Cruiser and her mom's Land Cruiser. They are look exactly the same except for their color. We pulled into the parking lot where my brother works and she spotted it among all the other cars: "Daddy Cruiser!"

While I was there it snowed a little bit (!!). Wednesday I rode the train back to Portland and it was rather uneventful except for the funny Indian guy who, when i asked if my seat was upstairs, answered in his cute accent "yes, the stairway to heaven." We pulled into Portland and spring had sprung while I was gone! The waterfront was completely green, people were out on the river, running or walking on the esplanade. After leaving a place where it snowed it was a little shocking to have to take off my sweatshirt cause it was so warm outside.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?