Sunday, April 24, 2005

 
I just went to a wonderful concert. Yes, it was 2 hours long, but it was really great. Our choir and chorale gave performances, then combined to sing with another outside chamber ensemble. And there was an orchestra. Natalie and Amanda, my two roommates (and friends!), sang two beautiful solos that made me so incredibly proud. There were some really beautiful songs, and I think it might have just overwhelmed because I don't usually like a lot of choral music unless I'm actually singing it, but I haven't heard any in a LONG time. It was nice. One piece was written by a student and a little different but really great. The chamber ensemble sang "Loch Lomond" (I think it's Lomond) and it was such a wonderful song.

Guh.

It made me miss choral singing. I whine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?