Thursday, December 30, 2004

 
Our trip to the consulate today proved to be a failure. We got there fine, but we walked in and we were the only white people in there. That's not so bad- but all the signs were in Spanish. That's still not so bad- maybe even to be expected.

But how am I supposed to get a stupid visa if I don't know what to do? There were people everywhere and I couldn't even understand what was going on. Did i sit and wait? There was a huge line of guys, yet still a lot of people waiting around.

It was ridiculous. Mom, Stephanie and I just stood around looking for any clue as to what to do. I stared at the signs, trying to understand them. We finally decided to give up and leave. We'll try something else.

So we got in the car and laughed all the way to lunch. What a bunch of losers we were! It was like a scene from a movie.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?