Wednesday, December 29, 2004

 
My brother decided to pick a fight with me on Christmas and the bruise on my arm is just starting to go away. It's at that gross light brown/yellow stage.

I six books at powell's Monday. I dragged (drug?) a five year old girl around the huge store with me while I searched for what I wanted. Then I bought a super moleskine journal (unlined) and some notecards at my new favorite store- Oblation Papers. wha wha! Then we headed over to the children's museum yesterday afternoon and had a hit of an afternoon. What could be more fun than a childsized market, doctor's office and cafe? Or make your own book? fun and cool! I made a book for my housemates. Today we stayed in almost all day, but walked down two block to the Starbucks. We shared a coffee cake... or rather, a piece of one.

I have to stop reading Willamette Week because I found TWO concerts while reading today that are during january- two bands I just started listening to that I am love with: Viva Voce and Menomena. Obviously they are after I leave for Mexico. Not to mention the Aaron Sprinkle/Carolines concert as well. bahh! Oh well. I try to tell myself that I'm taking the opportunity of a lifetime.

We're going to go see Life Aquatic tonight. Tomorrow I go to the Mexican Consulate to say "hey! Let me stay in your country!" I really don't see why they wouldn't give me a visa. Also- there might be more powell's tomorrow and if I can convince my mom and Stephanie- Cha Cha Cha! Ohhh Cha Cha Cha, how i've missed you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?