Wednesday, December 15, 2004

 
Most of my media intake for this semester. I know I'm missing some, but this is particularly what I remember:

CDs:
Ben Folds- Rockin the Suburbs
mewithoutYou: a->b life, Catch For Us the Foxes
Viva Voce- Lovers, Lead the Way!, The Heat Will Melt Your Brain
Menomena- I am the Fun Blame Monster
Plankeye- Relocation
Copeland/Pacifico Split
Garden State soundtrack
Coheed and Cambria- In keeping secrets..
Prince- Musicology
Cake- Fashion Nugget
Starflyer59- Can’t Stop Eating
Brandtson- Send Us a Signal
Copeland- Know Nothing Stays the Same

Movies:
Garden State
The Incredibles
Motorcycle Diaries
Shaun of the Dead
Adaptation
Elf
Romeo and Juliet (Baz edition)

Tv Shows:
Ellen!
Dr. Phil
Freaks and Geeks
Arrested Development
Amazing Race
Nanny911!

Shows:
Brandtson in Seattle
Carolines in the Pearl
Young Bloods (with Showbread) at Solid State
mewithoutYou at the MeowMeow
Copeland at Bossanova
Coheed and Cambria at Roseland


I wish I could say I read more books this semester, but man- 410 just wiped me out on bookage.

I'm done, done, done with finals! I made the minor corrections on 410, I turned in my notebooks to Arndt, I completed my jury. I played my piece horribly, yet I still got an A from the three music professors. Hurrah and hurray.

you know what? That means all I do now is focus on Christmas with my family, working, and preparing myself for Mexico. now I can start making all the lists I've wanted to make for the past three months. Books to take, activities to take, guitar stuff to buy, packing, etc.

But i think Stephanie would like it very much if I cleaned up our room upstairs. It's like a hurricane hit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?