Friday, December 10, 2004

 
In about a month I'll hopefully be able to get away from all the stupid thoughts in my head. About him, about her, about me and what the heck I'm going to do.

Absolutes:
Go to Mexico for three months. Spend the last summer of my freedom living with my friends in this house, possibly a road trip of camping and Ellen in California. Graduate with a degree in human development and a minor in education.

Possibilities: Teach overseas? Teach here in the city? Teach in a rural area somewhere? Make music?

Everything else is up in the air. It has hit me recently that I am back to the same old. The uncertainty of ever dating is back to bother me. It was there for so long, took such a small break, and is back again. And it's the reality that this is the life that I'm used to. I think music can be my boyfriend.

whine whine whine, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?