Friday, November 05, 2004

 
Very often i have to remind myself that I am more than the circumstances I find myself in. what "more" that is, I have not figure out yet. I have fallen into identifying myself by what I do, what I listen to, how I spend my time... yet all that does is tell me what my interests are, where my priorities lie-- it does not tell me who I am.

Amidst everything last night, I was frustrated by my situation. The state of my relationships, the state of my academic achievements, even with reactions to something I did. All I could do is get mad at myself and others. I am a very, very lonely girl.

I really can't put into words how much I just want to blow this popsicle stand. haha.

But I'm serious.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?