Monday, November 22, 2004

 
Professors can be really weird, sometimes. They love to type on their computers, punching the enter key. They love to slouch in their chairs while thinking, or press together their fingertips and make funny noises with their mouths. They like to tell you that official documents are always signed in blue ink. Then they also like to make you think.

It does a heart good to hear wonderful reports back from junior highers. Kevin, age 12, got baptized yesterday. My dad overheard him telling Pastor John that he was learning a lot in my class. Do you know how excited that made me? SOMEONE'S LISTENING! amazing.

I got Richard Swift's double cd set and Viva Voce's "the heat can melt your brain" in the mail today. VBM was extremely nice to me (although I won' say how so you don't abuse the system), and I got great warm fuzzies after taking the cd out of Viva Voce's case. Behind the cd lies such a wonderful picture: the Made in Oregon sign that shines brightly on the West side of the Burnside bridge.

'in the center of the universe
is a star stuck in a hole'
-vv

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?