Sunday, November 14, 2004

 
inspired by michial.

this weekend I...

-went to the assisted living place and help with craft hour with six old ladies. Much props to Jane, Rose, Jean, Katie, Ruth, and Betty.
-babysat 3 kids at a mansion.
-slept in a tiny bit
-went to learning palace (teacher heaven)
-went to the craft store
-babysat a ten year old.
-went to church, and lunch with parents.
-saw the school play "all my sons" by arthur miller.
-went to dinner at Cha! Cha! Cha! with Lizy, Stephanie, Matt and Natalie. A beautiful time was had by all.
-went to kinko's to make transparencies. The same hot guy who worked there when I was in high school is still there. hot hot hot.
-Watching Arrested Development
-Creating Social Studies lesson for class tomorrow.

Listening to today: Viva Voce-Lovers, Lead the Way!
"I think i like it..... I think I like it"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?