Friday, November 26, 2004

 
Ah. Thanksgiving. We went up to Long Beach. I stayed in that house that will always remind me of the summer of 2002. yikes. However, it was nice to get ready in the bathroom in the morning, with the window open and the smell of the ocean floating through. How nice is that? We played Authors and Hoopla until midnight. Today I ate a bowl of Life cereal, a mediterranean wrap, and an ice cream cone- just like old times.

Conversations with 8 year old cousins are pretty much priceless:
Cousin: how old are you, Meghan?
Me: Guess
Cousin: 12?
Me: No
Cousin: 22?
Me: yes! Good job. I am 22.
Cousin: Why aren't you married, yet?
Me:.... well, that's a good question.
.......
Cousin: why are you still in school?
Me: Cause i'm not done yet!

However, the highlight of this weekend is when we talked to joel and hannah on the phone, and that little niece of mine said my name twice, and "kissed" me over the phone. Oooohhh baby... I cannot wait to see that girl. 25 days!

The other highlight will be when I get my 410 done. Monday at 3pm it has to be turned in.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?