Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 
The librarian at our library was surprised and shocked that i knew my whole library barcode for the country library. C'mon lady! you're a librarian- why is that a surprising thing? I've had the barcode for 15 years, you'd think i'd have it memorized by now. Besides- in the last five years I have requested so many books online.. i need that memorized.

Hum410 is not going so well. I'm a big slacker and cannot get myself motivated to do anything. Even the fact that I have a meeting with my reader this afternoon does not motivate me much. Ah well. I'll be doing a lot of homework this weekend.

Recent happenings in our house:
--Stephanie broke a window Saturday afternoon in the boys' dorms.. from outside... from throwing a football. Hahaha.
--I tried to invite the Sandy house boys to go camping on Mt. St. Helens with us, as a house-to-house activity. They weren't too hot on that idea, and frankly neither were my roommates! i couldn't believe it.
--My roommates are getting the brunt of me being really bored sometimes. Stephanie says "don't you have homework?" and i say "yeah... but i don't want to do it".. and then i play free cell. I seem to be keeping busy, but my internet time recently has hugely plummeted, and I'm left to find other things to do.
--Stephanie and I are going to start going swimming a few mornings a week at a nearby parks and recreation. We're excited for that... I'm a little nervous as I am NOT a good swimmer and Stephanie will surely show me up. However... I am excited to buy goggles! i've never even owned a pair of goggles.

My arm muscles hurt today while practicing the bass (it felt kinda good), and the third position made me frustrated.

the end.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?