Sunday, October 10, 2004

 
It is hilarious how my 1980 Volvo station can intimidated people.

It's 8:15am and I'm driving through some really thick fog to get to church this morning. I drive a few miles east on a very main thoroughfare to get there, and often times, because the road is SO familiar to me, I can space out. At 8:15am there are not a lot of other cars on the street. I forget the one speed trap and suddenly I'm passing up this small Kia (spectra?). I can tell that as soon as soon as i pass this upper-20's guy that he's looking to see what kind of car passed him up.

An old Volvo? passing me up? Must remedy that! So all the rest of the way down this street this guy has to pass me. And look at me while he does it. Because my little station wagon is so intimidating to your manhood and your nasty little Kia.

And now, an impromptu song from Stephanie on her guitar:

"meghan meghan
do
your
homewoooork
yeah!
(i messed up)
umm
Meghan is my friend
brown hair
blue eyes
full of smiles
(me: you're such a dork)
she calls me names
but i'll ignore them
because i know that she's just trying to cover her own dorkiness
(just kidding)
So Meeee--e-eee--ghan
Meeee-eghan
do your homework
I said-a
do your homework"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?