Friday, October 15, 2004

 
ah. two days at the beach with my lovely roommates. it was foggy and cloudy and cold. we acted like 13 year old girls in the swimming pool. we watched three episodes of freaks and geeks and ate a LOT of ice cream (i won't even tell you how much). We made a surprise visit to a friend's house in the boondocks, we met Stephanie's dad. We ate at a cool cafe.

fun was had by all. Maybe a picture forthcoming, but i highly doubt it.

you know what i was thinking about today at the beach? There are things that are so much easier to say than they are to think about. The example that came to my mind, was that I could easily say "oh, my ex-boyfriend", while wrapping my brain around that thought is unnerving.

Then i thought: "i guess it's better that it's easier to say it, because I have to say it to people all the time, where as wrapping my brain around it is difficult and I can keep that all to myself."

that probably makes no sense.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?