Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 
Today was my first day in my classroom for practicum. it's a short practicum, so i'll only be in there once a week. And second graders are NOT my first choice, but they're cute and easy, so it's all okay.

They helped take my mind off of things today.

teacher: yes, that pictures is from when my sister turned.. 50!
kids: (that's old!) (whoooaaa!) (50!?)
teacher: that's not old.... it's my age!
dorothy: you're not old... cause you're our teacher
teacher: right, and teachers aren't old!

haha. also, it's a guy teacher which is fun. Dorothy also whispered to me today before school started "i was surprised to get a boy teacher. in kindergarten i had a girl teacher, and in first grade i had a girl teacher, and now i have a boy teacher! I was not expecting that."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?