Sunday, September 19, 2004

 
"maybe she was hiding because she wanted to be found. She wanted to be found"-mewithoutYou

recent purchases in the music department:
ben folds- rocking the suburbs
weezer-green
mewithoutYou- a-->b life
starflyer59- can't stop eating
twothirtyeight- libros de recuerdos (or whatever)

My left shoulder hurts. and it hurts especially on sunday mornings when i play my bass.

i love roommates who dance around to ben folds. i love it when i come home from working and i find two of my roommates on the floor, laughing really hard, playing some weird game of "i'm going to try and flip you over!", and one of them is wearing long johns under her clothes. We are poor and trying not to use the heater. i like friends who will have a good talk with me, and listen, on a ride back from seattle. i like my mom because of her heart. i like my dad because he always tries to help me (and my house). i like the idea of learning guitar. i like that bass lessons start soon. i like getting sweaters from my house and bringing them back to school. i like my new "design your own tumbler" with pictures of copeland and my niece, ticket stubs from the blinside/mewithoutYou show and garden state, and an awesome quote from alice cooper. i like new jeans. i like my sweater vest and the barrette in my hair.

i do not like waking up and feeling like i'm sleeping outside, because i'm so cold.

"everybody knows it hurts to grow up"-ben folds

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?