Thursday, September 23, 2004

 
Last night should have contained a good night's sleep. I fell asleep before 11:30, and my alarm clock was set for (don't ask questions) 8:24. However, after I fell asleep I woke up at 12:50, 2, 4-something, 6-something, 7-something, 7-something again, and finally i just got up at 8 o'clock.

I had to leave by ten am to get to my practicum site at 10:30. I was there for a half an hour, left a little after 11am, drove back to where school is, but went to my bass lesson (and was late for it) which was scheduled at 11:30.

That went until 12:30. I rushed back to school, changed my clothes, slapped together a pbj sandwich and had class from 12:50 until 2:30. I came home and cleaned (and was on the internet a little), then went to a meeting with Dennis at 3:30. I was there until 4:10, came home, packed up my stuff, and drove quickly over to my babysitting job where i was from 5pm until 9:40.

Now there are a bunch of people in my living room. I'm going to ignore that fact and go to bed.

"we never met, you and i. we were so far inside, we were so far inside one another."-mewithoutYou

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?