Monday, August 30, 2004

 
Classes started today. Last week was mostly moving in and getting arranged. And then a lot of sitting around and being lazy. I went to a couple of orientation things, just because I can't help myself. We watched the new students be knighted, and we drove about 45 minutes to watch the extent of messy games- which is just classic fun.

Last night we went to a chapel, had residence life meetings and went to the annual root beer kegger. Our house of roommates left early, however, because most of us had to get up fairly early for classes.

That's right folks- over in this corner Meghan is starting the school year off with a bang- 7:30 is Observation, Assessment and Evaluation with professor Arndt. After that, I had Nutrition at 9am, and then Social Studies in the Classroom at 10am. As much as i was a little tired after three classes for 4 hours, I am excited for this semester. We all know that fades in time, but the morning was not bad at all. I think OAE will be a hard class, along with my HUM410 project... but I think the other classes I'll enjoy.

How much has Seth rubbed off on me? I'm sitting in Social Studies in the Classroom thinking it is so much fun because our professor is quizzing us about who was the president in 1800?- who did he run against?-how did people know about the candidates?-how was the north different from the south?-what were the 16 states? etc. etc. I think I'm gonna like that class. I think I like it because although I'm don't know the answer, I DO know that Kennedy was not the 7th president. ha. ha.

I need to go practice my bass. I know that soon I will on that little stool in front of my teacher, and I don't want to be completely dumbfounded because I can't remember how to find F# in second position.

4.5 days.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?