Thursday, April 08, 2004

 
this is fun. i'm bored.

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"we go, say of me, "He is my brother".

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
aaaaaaaaaair

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
let's see. Sunday I was at home and watched... Monster Garage? i think.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
9:05

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
9:02

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
people outside, cars

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
i last stepped outside to put my signs up. And hold open the door while the girls pelted some boys with water balloons.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
a site i hate.

9:What are you wearing?:
white converse, jeans, new switchfoot shirt.

10: Did you dream last night? What about?:
i don't know.

11: When did you last laugh?
when i was on the phone with natalie.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
all my switchfoot posters, other band posters, pictures... clock.. tons of stuff.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
umm... can't recall anything 'weird'

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
it's better than most of them.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
Best in Show

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
I'd pay off my car. Then I'd buy him new hubcaps. And finish on my project car. And some new clothes!

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
i bite my nails?

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
i'd make people be pacifists. and be nice to each other. haha.

19: Do you like to dance?:
only with the lights off and with my closest friends

20: George Bush:
i haven't figured out what i think of him yet.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Scout.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
McEuen

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
i plan on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?