Tuesday, April 20, 2004

 
i just freaked out realizing everything i'm doing these last few weeks of school... and how okay I feel about it all. If you had told me when i started college that i would be able to handle all of these crazy things happening, i would've laughed at you and promptly dropped out of college. Besides classes and 14 hours of practicum this week, I have done or will do:
staff meeting, organized a hall activity of bowling (AND blind dates), teach a lesson to a class of peers, interview for a job, contact the leader on the phone and then visit his boy scout troop and take pictures, teach a jr. high lesson on the books of the Bible, babysit for a family i've met once before, practice string bass for JURIES of all things, spend a day at the beach with my PA staff.

i used to need someone to hold my hand through all of this. i know pride comes before the fall. Jesus help me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?