Monday, March 22, 2004

 
the weather and circumstances can make you reminisce so badly.

I left home this morning, with a laundry basket and a backpack. It was so warm outside for 9am. Blue skies and the sun shining down. I threw my stuff in my car, and shut the garage. Rolled down the window and turned up some music. It was just like I was re-living last summer.

Then i get back to school, it's still incredibly warm. I check in with Jim and get the stuff (pager, keys) to be on duty. Nobody's around school because of Spring Break, and it feels like August. It felt just like that anticipatory pause right because school starts. Like something great is about to happen, and you're about to meet a ton of new people, and you feel like you can take on the world because it's a new start.

Too bad it's the end of March.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?