Wednesday, March 03, 2004

 
Exciting happenings:

-I found out that my teacher won't be there on Friday, and there will be a sub. Since i don't want to deal with a sub, and I can sacrifice the hours (having gone in yesterday, not a normal day I go in), I don't have to go to practicum on Friday!!

+

-I got a job for saturday night (yay!), but that leaves all of saturday open!!

= two mornings and days I can do homework, and not worry about anything!!! This is so lucky for me, and i'm so exciiiiiited. I can't believe it- it's like i've hit the lottery.

also- my practicum teacher asked if i wanted to do some stuff with the kids with their next reading book, and i said sure, so we are going to do a wrinkle in time! I've never read it before, and this will give me the opportunity to do that- i'm really excited, these kids are really cool.

umm.. and i'm teaching a science lesson tomorrow, and i'm not even that worried about it! this is okay in my book!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?