Tuesday, February 10, 2004

 
upper b tales part deuce:

we had a hall meeting last night, with a guest speaker (haha), Melissa who came to talk about the budget forum every responsible student should be at. My girls canNOT shut their mouths! that was interesting.

I got one of those huge hershey kisses sunday night from my secret sister.... I told my girls at the meeting that they could eat on it, i couldn't eat all of it. WELL it's a good thing i didn't really want any of it cause they ate it all. pigs. hehe.

Last night Alina was on the hall and her little alina hand came and poked me in my neck. You know that part of the neck that is a little notch at the bottom of the front part of your neck? right there! it feels really weird.

So i went and did a little poke at kov in the same place, and ran back to my room screaming. I got my door shut and locked just in time, but not before slipping and falling to the floor because of my rug.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?