Monday, February 09, 2004

 
no exciting upper b news to share, except that Courtney went to the ER last night. They did a surgery at midnight to take her appendix out. Poor baby- she doesn't need this.

It is very warm in my room. The windows in my room face the south and when the clouds part, my room heats up like a big oven.

I got four mix cds in the mail today. This makes me incredibly happy.

i'm sitting here, hungry. I don't have any food in my room. But at 5:30 we have a PA meeting, and i guess we're going to go out and get something cheap to eat.

This weekend was tiring, frustrating, enjoyable, cold, and fun.

this is what i did today:

&woke up at 8, threw on some clothes
&met with science professor and went over the lesson i'm supposed to teach thursday.
&came back, took a shower
&class from 10-11:40
&lunch, check mail, open mail
&classes from 1-3:45
&practiced bass.

my arms are so sore from lugging that bass around yesterday, and playing it so much. My left hand's finger are also sore. yeesh.

Now i'm here, and i'm so happy that, with the exception of our PA dinner, and my hall meeting, I have all night to do a whole lot of nothing (with a little homework mixed in).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?