Thursday, January 15, 2004

 
wow. I feel so fed after only being in school a few days. Cultural Anthropolgy is awesome.. you know it's going to be when the teacher takes roll... except he does it by making you all find your own nametag in a pile.... and the names are all in Russian.

And I talked to Rod for a little bit this morning- he said he's been hearing great things about me and being a PA.. and that was really an encouragement... a lot of times i need that, because I don't think I'm doing too well.

And Jess spoke today in chapel.. and as always, it was wonderful. He said something like this, though it was a little different.. but it was mostly "Our lives would be so beautiful if we could stop thinking about ourselves". How true.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?