Saturday, January 17, 2004

 
First best friend: Ben Dunn. No joke, that was his name. We hung out around the college together, made snowmen together.
First car: '79 Volvo 242 DL
First screen name: Brownie15
First funeral: my great-grandma
First pets: Kristy and then Peaches
First piercing/tattoo: I got my ears pierced when I was 3 or 4. My mom can't complain about my ear piercings since-- she's started it all.
First credit card: never had one.
First enemy: Rebecca Tweed- 3rd grade. Funny, she was a good friend, too. I think it was a love/hate relationship.
First big trip: Probably to Missouri for a family reunion. In the VW Camper bus, baby. We had no air conditioning and we would spray each other with a water bottle. And i saw my first tornado. I think I was about 5 or 6.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Musical soundtracks.... or Sandi Patty.

LASTS:

Last cigarette: never.
Last car ride: last night.
Last good cry: two nights ago
Last library book checked out: Kurt Vonnegut- Slaughterhouse Five. Never finished it.
Last movie seen: A Mighty Wind
Last beverage drank: hot chocolate
Last food consumed: brunch: coffee cake, some eggs and some yogurt
Last crush: meh.
Last phone call: to Rainier House. Jaymie Jo answered and i had interrupted her long distance call.
Last time showered: this morning.
Last shoes worn: white, dirty, chuck taylors
Last cd played: Brandtson- fallen star collection
Last item bought: picures/oil/planner/cards at wal-mart
Last annoyance: freshmen boys?
Last disappointment: crystal not being at the basketball game last night when i got there/the guys' team losing by two points to those Baptist suckers.
Last time wanting to die: ehhh...
Last time scolded: scolded by someone? probably my last week.
Last shirt worn: right now i'm wearing my "mt. storm basketball" shirt.
Last website visited: www.livejournal.com/users/goodeveningsun

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?