Sunday, December 07, 2003

 
so i'm pretty much done. It's all ending. (This semester anyway :) )

I finished my notebook for my exceptional learner's class, and I have no finals this week. Just work, and plan a party... which ... this could be a really good week!

I have a job for Tuesday and Wednesday and my availability is still open tomorrow. Wednesday night-church. Thursday: take mikki to the airport, go to the dentist, hall christmas party. Friday..... nothing--- everyone moves out (So say goodbye to everyone). Saturday April and Michele are moving, so i might go over to help them. Saturday, Sunday and Monday night I'm in the live nativity. I need to call work and tell them when I can work the next week.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to winding down... earning some money and taking time out to read and all that kind of stuff. Sounds good to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?