Friday, November 14, 2003

 
This morning I stumbled out of bed 45 minutes after my alarm went off. And in my stumbling I made it to the bathroom to take a shower. Someone had the radio on very loud, and this was playing. It was exactly what I needed. Exactly what I"m going through, with all these random thoughts of Christianity and deed and faith are mingling around in my head. It was the perfect start to a day, the morning after feeling so helpless.

"Hello, good morning, how you do?
What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is the way that I say I need You
This is the way that I'm


Learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone
can break my fall
I'm living again
Awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies


Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that
I would fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad


So this is the way that i say I need You
This is the way that I say I love You
This is the way that I say I'm Your's
This is the way, this is way"
-switchfoot

This cd is exactly what i need to listen to today. I dare you to move. Love is the movement. You Already Take Me There. Innocence Again. The Economy of Mercy. Erosion. I haven't listened to this in way too long.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?