Sunday, November 09, 2003

 
Good day today.

Church (which... getting up early wasn't fun, but whatever). A former Muslim, new Christian my family knows got baptized at his church today, and we went out to lunch to celebrate.

Went to the art museum. I actually like that place, unlike one of the people that was in my group. I was hurried through, though, because i knew the other person in my group didn't want to be there.

I went and finished my laundry at my parents' house. Read some magazines, watched bad tv shows.

Went to church for a surprise party for our pastor. Lots of people talked about how great a shepherd our pastor is. And, you'd think I'm insane, but I adore my church. I seriously can look around that room and say that I love those people. Because they simply see each other as God's people. They believe deeply. They pray for each other. They care for each other. It's a beautiful thing.

Anyway. Yeah. good day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?