Tuesday, October 14, 2003

 
i've decided i want to try to write something.
And this excites me.
I wish I had time to do everything.
Cause i also want to start lessons on a new instrument, but I'm poor

Conversation to Dana today in the student union.

"okay, okay. let's just have.. umm. a hypothetical situation. Say there is this girl named Mary .. right? right? stop laughing. Umm.. okay Mary wants to learn the upright bass, kay? stop it!! So how would she go about NOT having to perform in Friday Arts, and NOT taking lessons for credit, but have the school pay for it through tuition?"

only to have her say:

"you'd have to pay the private lesson fee, and you'd have to take it for credit"

crap and a half. I just wanna learn. I don't want to perform. And i don't want to pay. Is that so bad ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?