Tuesday, October 21, 2003

 
It's so weird to feel alone and free.

It's weird to know that I'm changing.

To know that I don't think the same way I did last Spring.

To know my priorities are changing.

To know that i do NOT know what I'll be doing in a few years.

To know that HE is all that matters, and what am I even doing with my life to share that?

To know that other peoples' opinions are mattering less and less.

Is it so wrong to love your life this much?

I am incredibly blessed and I don't admit that enough. In the world's terms I am so, so poor. Today I had to make sure I had enough money in my account to buy some simple groceries and get my pictures developed. Compared to a large percentage of the world, however, I am rich. And in comparison to anything that exists in this world, I am blessed beyond reason.

"I can't complain
and all my bills have been paid
thank You so much for all the wonderful"
- plankeye

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?