Wednesday, October 08, 2003

 
it's amusing to see how much our culture has saturated us with cliches and fake needs. I see it in myself, and i see it in others.

Mabe I think that while i sit here and listen to girls be loud on my hall... even though it's 11:30, and quiet hours start at ten, and I have no desire, or need, or good will to go out and tell them to shut up for the fortieth time. They won't care, and they'll just do it again tomorrow. I had no idea this was going to be my biggest problem while being a PA. Freakin' quiet hours?? are you people five years old?

I'm tired. emotionally exhausted. I'm caught in the middle of something I want nothing to do with. I have a couple of emotionally/psychologically draining relationships right now. I am incredibly poor and I can't stop spending my money. I don't have anyone to talk to.

And I don't even understand why I have to complain about things. I'm selfish and vain to think these things matter.

I am so, so lost.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?