Thursday, October 16, 2003

 
I'm trying to prepare myself. It's the calm before the storm here, yet I've got a ton of homework to do. Let's review.

Today:
I'm on duty starting at 5.
Write Us History Essay (in process)
Read US history chapter (quiz tomorrow)
Finish writing small paper about L'Engle
Read some more L'Engle
Hopefully read "Son of Laughter"

tomorrow:
10am- special chapel for preview students. Decided it is in my best interest to show up
11am- US History class
noon- lunch
after lunch: start cooking up a storm with other PAs for all-dorm activity.
4pm- meet with other PAs to pair up people for White Trash Bash Mystery Date. Rearrange meeting room.
5- boys pick up girls. And the fun begins. pictures. dinner. game. come back for dessert and prizes.
9:30- rush off (before mystery date is done) to change and go pick up Nick.

Saturday:
Go to the beach with nick and whoever else tags along (Tai? Nat?)
get back by 5pm for hall activity- dinner in the caf and corn maze.

Sunday:
Church
lunch
Multnomah Falls? Tour of Portland? I dunno.
5pm- Corn maze AGAIN with young adult group from church. Pizza afterwards

phew. Then classes on Monday or skip classes or something. I dunno. Okay.. now back to homework.

listening: Switchfoot "the beautiful letdown"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?