Friday, October 10, 2003

 
GOd is good, and that was just made more evident to me today.

I'm pretty low on cash. I had a job today, and a job tomorrow but both are short jobs, so i wouldn't be earning as much as I'd like. I had a horrible time wrestling with whether or not to put my availability in for a night job on Tuesday because:

1) It's the middle of the school week, and homework always bears down on me.
2) If i give them that availability they can call me tuesday afternoon and tell me they have a job for me, and probably by then i've put my homework for wednesday off, blah blah blah.. yeah.

But i went and ahead and put my availability on anyways. I said 6pm to whatever... And they called me back today and said they have a job for me...for three kids (which means a dollar more an hour!) and only for three hours... but the rules are that she has to pay me for four! so I'm gonna get paid at least 44 dollars for three hours of watching children. This is very, very good... and extra money I needed. I feel somewhat safe now, and so I'm pretty happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?