Tuesday, September 23, 2003

 
So it all started September 11th. My hall of girls had a "smore-out"... standing around by an outside fireplace on campus... we were doused with water. Multiple times by boys who knew about our activity.

Revenge came swiftly by way of nasty, stinky, gross feminine hygiene products plastering their hallway.

This morning though, we've been had. One of my girls went to the hospital last night because she was terribly sick. She got home at 3:15am and I told her to come tell me when she got in. So she did. She was 100% better and i said "Good!" and went back to bed.

3:45am there was shuffling and scuffling and noise and i knew it was the boys (rhyming!). I jumped out of bed to look outside to see who was running away... boys booking it across our little courtyard to their dorm.

I open our hallway, afraid of what I'm going to find. And i was right be afraid. We have hay all along our hallway, and strutting around on top are pigeons, small roosters and a big fatty rooster. We laugh, we scream... it was .. crazy.

Ashley tried to shoo the birds out an end window with her Swiffer (that was entertaining). She got three out the window, and another PA got all of the animals into a small hall closet...

And now those roosters just sit there crowing. Which is why I'm awake and showered and dressed at 5:30am.

All i know is that if Tyler's relatives want their pricey animals back- he better come get them. I'm calling animal control.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?