Friday, September 12, 2003

 
My first hall activity I planned for my girls was a "smore-out" last night. I bought smore materials and we went behind the counseling center and used their outdoor fireplace to make smores.

I knew something was going to happen. That's what happens when it's the first girl hall activity of the year, and it's outside. We got attacked by a few boys with buckets of water. Fine. Okay. We decided to march over to the boys dorms and yell and scream and pound doors. But the guys were already back there, refusing to let us in. So we left, and continued our smore out. Except they came back about two minutes later, and had gathered MORE boys. I think they attacked us about 3 more times. We tried to turn the hose on them, but it was no use because there were so many of them and only one hose.

Finally we decided to pack up our stuff and head over to Angie's (The RMC) because she wanted our hall to come over for a little bit. So we packed up stuff and we're about to leave the backyard and.. well what do you know! more boys with buckets. We had nothing to protect ourselves with, so we kinda just stood there... I looked at Tyler Rohr and said "This is war!!" and ... he dumped a cupful of water on me. Oh joys.

Haha but.... I'm kinda glad it happened (though that information will not reach the boys' ears)... Cause afterwards we went over to Angie's and all the girls could do was plot their revenge. And now I feel like my girls are a team... maybe not a family quite yet, but a team.. with a mission. They've bonded. And if getting them to bond means I have to be soaking wet, I really don't mind.


"I say I'm better
because I lived before I died
At least i know you tried"
'Parachutes (funeral song)'-Mates of State

Did i ever say how much I love this cd?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?